Uncategorized (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WE NEED A WHEELCHAIR

I was last Saturday, December 10 in Yamoussoukro, the the political capital of our country, where I attended the inauguration of the presid…

Started by LOUKOU JOSUE

0 Dec 15, 2011

Holiday News Letter Note

The holidays are a time of reflection me. It has been an exhaustive year of working with African youth, building the Learning Center in Bri…

Started by Richard C Close

0 Dec 9, 2011

Global Education Conference Webinar: Techniques on How to Handle Poverty, Trauma, Adult Learning and the Web or " You can help the pushouts."

Techniques on How to Handle Poverty, Trauma, Adult Learning and the Web or.. " You can help the push outs." Starts: November 17, 2011 3:00…

0 Nov 10, 2011

Cameroon Organization of African Youth Becomes Certified Training Center

0 Oct 10, 2011

Youth Skills for Development Becomes Certified Training Center

Introduction: This report outlines the Train the Trainer Workshop that took place from 3rd to 5thOctober, 2011 at Youth Skills for Developm…

0 Oct 10, 2011

Youths change your values

African youths and those of Cameroon in particular can change their destinies by changing their values.

Started by Komfum Constance njang

1 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Komfum Constance njang

The Youth Should Obey Their Mothers

In reading the Bible taking examples like;   Jochebed was the wife of Amram and the mother of Moses. We learn about her the most in Exodus…

Started by Kiddire Eric

0 Sep 20, 2011

What we learned in Zambia and Lesotho - Africa youth can shatter the past

First we would like to thank Lusaka High School and National University of Lesotho for opening their doors and heart to us. The response fr…

2 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Richard C Close

How effective are our telecentres?

Young people, for a variety of reasons, are likely to be risk takers.  Young entrepreneurs have been closely identified with ventures assoc…

Started by Kennedy Auma

0 Aug 22, 2011

Stories of Encouragement

Post your stories of encouragement here.

1 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by sempheoe mosa

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

About

© 2017   Created by Richard C Close.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service