Uncategorized (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Child Brides in Africa - what is the true story?

Three child brides will be married in the time it takes you to read this sentence - according to research highlighted on reuters to-day. (S…

Started by Yaw Busia

0 Aug 4, 2011

HEROES DAY

FROM 1997 IN MY COUNTRY IF YOU ASKED TO MAKE A WISH, I WOULD SAY THERE IS A HERO WANTED IN MY COUNTRY (LESOTHO the switzerland of Africa).…

Started by sempheoe mosa

1 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Richard C Close

Adoption

I have seen white families adopting black children and teaching them their language and culture but I have yet to see a black family that h…

Started by Christopher Kudyahakudadirwe

1 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Richard C Close

Why are we educating youth "for jobs" that do not exist rather than to "create job" in small business and farming.

Are we only reinforcing industrial education models that aggravate developing country brain drain? As we do our digital stories for the UNE…

Started by Richard C Close

0 Jun 4, 2011

National University of Lesotho "I am Africa. This is my story..." CyberYouth workshop

With the help of Crosbey Mwanza from www.sa-mediaalliance.org we we asked to do five workshop for National University of Lesotho.  Typical…

0 May 18, 2011

CORRUPTION vs elites = Africa

you see in my tittle,corruption is capital unlike compared to elites.this is so in worldwide states especially in african states,thereby IM…

Started by sempheoe mosa

2 May 12, 2011
Reply by sempheoe mosa

Art and improvement of livelihoods for the youth

How can art be used to improve the livelihoods of the youth?

Started by Wandila Simon Kamukwape

0 Apr 6, 2011

What is "I am Africa. This is my story..."

It is your chance to tell the world the truth about Africa's Youth "I am Africa. This is my story..." all started with conversation with Wa…

1 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by sempheoe mosa

INVESTING IN SECONDARY STUDENTS OF AFRICA!

Global Student Exchange inc., is an international secondary student exchange company.  We place students from across the globe into private…

Started by Thomas Gussie

0 Mar 8, 2011

For Reporters and Bloggers: How can we leverage this story and train our staff.

“How can I get training for me and my staff before we meet?” Join the contest Social Community: http://I-am-the-story.ning.com and Join t…

0 Mar 7, 2011

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

© 2017   Created by Richard C Close.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service