Richard C Close's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Africa, and most countries, have deep histories of storytelling. Storytelling is ano…"

Richard C Close replied Jun 5 to ARTICLES: Post your journalism articles and videos here.

4 Jun 5
Reply by Richard C Close

"Another great sample of video journalism from the Kibera Slum in Kenya by member jou…"

Richard C Close replied Jun 5 to ARTICLES: Post your journalism articles and videos here.

4 Jun 5
Reply by Richard C Close

"This is a great sample of video journalism from the Kibera Slum in Kenya by member j…"

4 Jun 5
Reply by Richard C Close

"Here is student entry "I am Africa. This is my story..." National University of Leso…"

Richard C Close replied Jun 5 to VIDEOS Place your "I am Africa. This is my story..." Videos Here

2 Jun 5
Reply by Richard C Close

"After shooting several thousand images of the Kenya Rift Valley I combined them with…"

4 Jun 5
Reply by Richard C Close

"Jacob Atem's digital "I am Africa" autobiographical video sample. This was done with…"

Richard C Close replied Jun 5 to VIDEOS Place your "I am Africa. This is my story..." Videos Here

2 Jun 5
Reply by Richard C Close

"As Libya is teaching us the net is the new democracy. We think share vote and ACT."

Richard C Close replied Aug 23, 2011 to What we learned in Zambia and Lesotho - Africa youth can shatter the past

2 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Richard C Close

"Perhaps we should all become heroes. Perhaps we should all use the gifts God gave us."

Richard C Close replied Aug 1, 2011 to HEROES DAY

1 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Richard C Close

"I go to church in Brooklyn NY a service of 4,000 of every race you can imagine and e…"

Richard C Close replied Jul 8, 2011 to Adoption

1 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Richard C Close

"The best strategy we can have is education a generation in ethical business practice…"

Richard C Close replied May 11, 2011 to CORRUPTION vs elites = Africa

2 May 12, 2011
Reply by sempheoe mosa

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

About

© 2017   Created by Richard C Close.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service