All Discussions Tagged 'i-am-the-story' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VIDEOS Place your "This is my story..." Journalism Videos Here

Self-regulate your material Please keep in mind that this is an educational site that we want to keep it open across all countries. If your…

Started by Richard C Close

3 Jun 5
Reply by Adminstrator

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Introduce yourself to the community and explain your interests in journalism and digital freedom of exppression. It is OK to attach you CV-…

0 Jun 4

Proposal to research the impact of values on learning with people of trauma

We are engaging with the Lost Boys of Sudan on a greatly needed piece of research on the Value of Values Program that empowers an individua…

0 Jan 3, 2015

What we learned in Zambia and Lesotho - Africa youth can shatter the past

First we would like to thank Lusaka High School and National University of Lesotho for opening their doors and heart to us. The response fr…

2 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Richard C Close

Call for Africa’s Media to support youth to create "mini documentaries”

The campaign “I am Africa. This is my story…” sponsored by UNESCO Power of Peace Network will open up a new category (YouTube Playlist) for…

0 Aug 10, 2011

What is "I am Africa. This is my story..."

It is your chance to tell the world the truth about Africa's Youth "I am Africa. This is my story..." all started with conversation with Wa…

1 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by sempheoe mosa

For Reporters and Bloggers: How can we leverage this story and train our staff.

“How can I get training for me and my staff before we meet?” Join the contest Social Community: http://I-am-the-story.ning.com and Join t…

0 Mar 7, 2011

CyberGuide Awards

Everyone wins: Each time a "I am Africa. This is my story..." YouTube is posted both the StoryTeller and the CyberGuide who helped them rec…

0 Mar 3, 2011

Some simple rules for publishing on "This is my story..." site:

Ever wanted to be published on an international stage? Now is your change. We only ask for a few simple rules. This site was designed to te…

0 Feb 2, 2011

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

About

© 2017   Created by Richard C Close.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service