This discussion is for the exchange of ideas, events, resources, help question by teacher, mentors and group leaders.

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It has been 7 years since Crosby and I were traveling Lesotho and giving the I am Africa. This is my story... Workshops. While it was a tiny grant from UNESCO that could sustain itself for only a year. The knowledge learned has expanded my Linkedin community to over 10,000 people, mostly overseas. In the past years contacts from both Somaliland and Somali have encouraged me to upgrade and reactivate this program.
So here is the original site with numerous upgrades we learned from the original autobiographical storytelling programs in 2011.

In response to my dear friends request we will open the Journalism program by July 4th, 2017. As before, this is all free.

This will be developed into an eLearning course on the theories and methods used to develop this community.

Download interactive ELearning course 101 How to creat Autobiography Digital Story here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y0pvz0351grwav8/101%20How%20to%20Digital%...

Youtube Video of the online course.

Recommended Education Movies

Shooling the World by Carol Black

God Grew Tired of Us - National Geographic - About the Lost Boys of Sudan

War Dance - Uganda Children Story - High School level. Stick it out for the ending.

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

About

© 2017   Created by Richard C Close.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service