Once upon a time there was a group that we called "under-privileged,"
But God heard their prayers and connected them all together empowering them to share the resources and knowledge of the world as one human race. When this happen all deeds became transparent all knowledge collaborative and world had no more excuses not to love one another.
Because of global inter-networking of human lives the world was forced to love one another.
- Once the poor had no access to the outside word That is false now
- Once radical wealth controlled what the poor learned That is not true now
- Once the wealthy control all business logistics and sales That is not true now
- Once radical wealth could suppress the voice of the poor. That is not true now
- Once radical wealth could control the message to the poor, that is not true now
- Once radical could control who is to be educated. That is not true now
- Once only radical wealth could build companies. That is not true now
- Once only big farms could grow smart crops. That is not true now
- Once radical wealth could hide their greedy actions. That is not true now
- Once corrupt military and police could hide their violent from the world. That is not true now
- Once villages were separate. That is not true now
- Once i was alone and afraid. Now everyone is my brother and sister
What we need to do a Youth organizations it teach the people that that once under-privilege know they have the privileges. We need to remove the vial from their eyes. The time has come to share the truth, We are one.